Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valenetine's Day!


I just visited with 7 of my 9 Grandchildren yesterday and today. On Tuesday I will see the Holt family and make it a perfect 9 visits!!
(Tune in Wed. to see the final picture!)


In Salt Lake City at the airport. I had a 2 hour layover there on my way home from Pittsburg. The Jones family came up to see me.
Today with the Jackson and Mitchell.

Saturday before I left Pittsburg.

The Derek Hatfield Family

Some pictures of Spencer
Lifting Mr. Lefty


Spencer's first try at walking since his strokes.
He did GREAT!!!


Grandma's influence!

8 comments:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Holy smokes! Does Ethan have a wig on? Spencer looks great. That sweatshirt looks WAY bigger in the picture than in person. Maybe that's what the website meant: it runs smaller in person than on the web.

Jared and Melissa said...

I love your sweatshirt!! Glad we got to see you at the airport. I'm pretty sure you've won the grandparents of the year award. In the last twelve months you have helped with four grandchildren being born,helped Heather move into a new place, hosted a family reunion and christmas and helped Derek's family for 5 weeks. We all sure love and appreciate you!

April said...

You really are great grandparents. We can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

PS--The sweatshirt looked gigantic in person too. I just meant it looks like a circus tent on the internet!

And, Melissa forgot to include that you helped us move in and April and Scott move in too. SHEESH! What's on this year's schedule? Maybe a little retirement fun...finally?

ronandlindahatfield said...

Thanks, but you are too kind. We just did regular stuff that anyone else would do also.
I want you to know that Amy is 100%correct.
The sweatshirt is gigantic and tentish and unwearable in public. Too bad cuz it's really cute.

Jared and Melissa said...

well Amy is quite the seamstress...send it home with her and have her make into a small sweatshirt. :)

Jared and Melissa said...

p.s. Sorry I copied your pink background. It looked lovely so I thought I'd try it our for a few days.

Heather said...

I am glad that Spencer was doing so good, until today. Hopefully Things will get better!