Saturday, May 31, 2008

Out with the old...

(No, it isn't Dad.)


Bye-Bye you old heart dishes


Hello modern world!

I think square dishes qualify me to be hip!


I had a wonderful birthday!
My 9 children (5 by birth, 4 by marriage) are the greatest! They went together and bought me 2 hours at a spa! I get a full 1 hour massage, a facial - which includes a facial, neck and scalp massage, and an exfoliating foot bath!

Thank you so much! It is a very generous gift. I look forward to my pampering!! I love my family more than words can say -- I really do!!

This rose is courtesy of our front yard.

6 comments:

April said...

I'm so glad that you decided to get rid of the dishes rather than dad! They look good, I can't wait to use them.

Jared and Melissa said...

I love the new dishes! You are totally hip now! I hope you enjoy your time at the spa.

Beautiful Rose!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Does the fact that I used the term "hip" remove me from my newly established modernization???

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Those dishes are very cute. They have so much more to choose from just in the last five years since we were desperately searching for some for our registry. We love you too and hope you have a wonderful time relaxing!

Heather said...

I am glad got you those dishes for your birthday (he did get them for your birthday, right?). After the spa, no one can tell you that you don't take care of your feet!

Danielle and Derek said...

It really is hip to be square. As soon as enough of our current dishes shatter, we are going square. Glad you had a nice birthday - enjoy the spa!