Monday, June 30, 2008

America the Beautiful

We hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!




We had Jackson in the car with us the other day when he saw a convertible. He was very excited and said the car was "AWESOME". He could hardly belief it when he found out Grandpa and Grandma had a car without a top! Of course we had to give him a ride. He was pretty excited, but kept asking why the car didn't have a top!


I love this flavor of pop so much, I decided to decorate with it!!

They stopped making this in Yakima and I contemplated giving up my pop habit. A couple of days ago we went to the Temple in Richland and afterwards we stopped at Albertsons for a drink. Much to my delight, they had Pepsi Jazz Caramel flavor! Hmm, is this a sign that I should keep drinking???

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Of course it's a sign to keep drinking. My mom does the same thing. When there is a sale at Bath & Body works, she just makes a trip to the temple. I like your Little People 4th of July setup.

April said...

I think it's a sign to go to the temple more often.
I also think that if none of your grandkids know you have a car with no top that is a sign you don't drive it enough!
Can't wait for my kids to mess up the little people display in a few days!

Heather said...

I have played with the Little People setup. It sure is a lot of fun!!!

Danielle and Derek said...

Great decorations! Good old C.D. always rises to the occasion - what a dog! Do you think the little people could stay up long enough for Ethan to take a turn undecorating? What would he do without something on Grandma's coffee table to knock over?

Jared and Melissa said...

What a fun, festive star you have hanging on your house! Too bad you guys aren't coming to our big fireworks show. I don't know about the kids but can I have a ride in the convertible when I'm there?

You really are blessed when you go to the temple!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I just read an article in the paper this last week that commented on how people don't decorate for 4th of July. Not our family! :)

Also, Yakima stores don't have anything! You'll just have to stock up for your years supply.